Skip to content
- Apple is a multinational American company.
- Apple designed and created the iPhone, iPad, mac notebooks and desktop computers.
- Apple was founded in Cupertino, California, U.S. on April 1, 1976.
- The founders of Apple are Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak and Ronald Wayne.
- On January 3, 1977 Apple was called Apple Computer, Inc. The name changed to Apple Inc. on January 9, 2007 because they branched out to consumer electronics.
Copyright © 2010 - 2018 Doolly Noted, Inc - All Rights Reserved.